#1 Judicial Watch Secures White House Email Stating That Primary Goal of Susan Rice Appearances Were to Establish That Benghazi Attack Was Due to "Internet Video" and Not "Failure of Policy" by Eglman 29.04.2014 13:06

avatar

Here's that FOIA'd email. Judicial Watch published a press release noting this and other emails.

Ben Rhodes is currently "Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications and Speechwriting."

As the second "Goal" of Rice's appearances -- second only to a reassurance that Obama was working hard to protect the American people -- is this:

* To underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure of policy.

In a series of model answers to potential questions, the memo states:

Q: What's your response to the Independent story [they mean the UK newspaper the Independent -- ace] that says we have intelligence 48 hours in advance of the Benghazi attack that was ignored? Was this an intelligence failure?

We are not aware of any actionable intelligence indicating that an attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi was planned or imminent. The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the US Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the US consulate and subsequently its annex.

Background: Ben Rhodes, Obama's "fixer," is known to have been at the center of the editing/scrubbing operation since the start, working closely with Hillary's own Palace Guard Victoria Nuland.

Read more:http://minx.cc/?post=348845

#2 RE: Judicial Watch Secures White House Email Stating That Primary Goal of Susan Rice Appearances Were to Establish That Benghazi Attack Was Due to "Internet Video" and Not "Failure of Policy" by Frank Cannon 29.04.2014 13:24

avatar

Despite no one going to jail over this, the issue and all the lies behind it have damaged the hell out of the Regime and Hitlary. No one believes a word coming out of Zero's mouth anymore and Hitlary always has this asterisks by her name when here Presidential run comes up. This thing is a mess for them despite what they pretend on TV.

#3 RE: Judicial Watch Secures White House Email Stating That Primary Goal of Susan Rice Appearances Were to Establish That Benghazi Attack Was Due to "Internet Video" and Not "Failure of Policy" by Rufus T Firefly 29.04.2014 14:12

avatar

Quote: Frank Cannon wrote in post #2
Despite no one going to jail over this, the issue and all the lies behind it have damaged the hell out of the Regime and Hitlary. No one believes a word coming out of Zero's mouth anymore and Hitlary always has this asterisks by her name when here Presidential run comes up. This thing is a mess for them despite what they pretend on TV.

All true.

But it becomes a moot point if/when the GOP runs true to form and nominates a McClown. Or a Dole. Or a Romney.

#4 RE: Judicial Watch Secures White House Email Stating That Primary Goal of Susan Rice Appearances Were to Establish That Benghazi Attack Was Due to "Internet Video" and Not "Failure of Policy" by Frank Cannon 29.04.2014 14:21

avatar

Quote: Rufus T Firefly wrote in post #3
Or a Romney.


Romney may consider 2016 run if Jeb Bush doesn’t

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post...eb-bush-doesnt/

#5 RE: Judicial Watch Secures White House Email Stating That Primary Goal of Susan Rice Appearances Were to Establish That Benghazi Attack Was Due to "Internet Video" and Not "Failure of Policy" by algernonpj 29.04.2014 14:22

avatar

Quote: Rufus T Firefly wrote in post #3
Quote: Frank Cannon wrote in post #2
Despite no one going to jail over this, the issue and all the lies behind it have damaged the hell out of the Regime and Hitlary. No one believes a word coming out of Zero's mouth anymore and Hitlary always has this asterisks by her name when here Presidential run comes up. This thing is a mess for them despite what they pretend on TV.

All true.

But it becomes a moot point if/when the GOP runs true to form and nominates a McClown. Or a Dole. Or a Romney.

My reaction to these kinds of stories often is more cryptic .......


'And ???????????.'

#6 RE: Judicial Watch Secures White House Email Stating That Primary Goal of Susan Rice Appearances Were to Establish That Benghazi Attack Was Due to "Internet Video" and Not "Failure of Policy" by Rufus T Firefly 29.04.2014 14:26

avatar

Maybe Romney can become the modern day Harold Stassen

(Younger folks - look him up)

#7 RE: Judicial Watch Secures White House Email Stating That Primary Goal of Susan Rice Appearances Were to Establish That Benghazi Attack Was Due to "Internet Video" and Not "Failure of Policy" by ThirstyMan 29.04.2014 17:36

avatar

"Ben Rhodes, Obama's "fixer," is known to have been at the center of the editing/scrubbing operation since the start, working closely with Hillary's own Palace Guard Victoria Nuland."

Ben Rhodes is on it = sending "The Wolf".


#8 RE: Judicial Watch Secures White House Email Stating That Primary Goal of Susan Rice Appearances Were to Establish That Benghazi Attack Was Due to "Internet Video" and Not "Failure of Policy" by Frank Cannon 29.04.2014 20:24

avatar

Quote: Rufus T Firefly wrote in post #6
Maybe Romney can become the modern day Harold Stassen

(Younger folks - look him up)



Why? Did Stassen decide not to run this cycle?

#9 RE: Judicial Watch Secures White House Email Stating That Primary Goal of Susan Rice Appearances Were to Establish That Benghazi Attack Was Due to "Internet Video" and Not "Failure of Policy" by ThirstyMan 29.04.2014 21:12

avatar

After all our joking around I don't want us to lose sight of the importance of this FOIA email find by Judicial Watch.

THIS is actually the smoking gun that everyone was looking for. We always wondered WHY?


* To underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure of policy.

The broader failure of policy was seen as damaging information and it was. Romney would have capitalized on it. As it was the Candy Crowley "block" was key to the blunting of the Romney thrust.

It was seen by O's people as a broader policy failure and these slime balls wanted to write the language used by the press to describe that event, and THEY DID!!!

#10 RE: Judicial Watch Secures White House Email Stating That Primary Goal of Susan Rice Appearances Were to Establish That Benghazi Attack Was Due to "Internet Video" and Not "Failure of Policy" by Frank Cannon 29.04.2014 22:36

avatar

Quote: ThirstyMan wrote in post #9
After all our joking around I don't want us to lose sight of the importance of this FOIA email ...



I am guessing you are not a Stassen Man then TM.


BTW,Why not joke around with this stuff. That is what Issa will do with it when he gives us another lame hearing where the Rats will make him look like an ass and nothing will happen.

Just look at this. It took Judicial Watch to ferret something out the House should have found on their own in the first place. That is goddamn pathetic on so many levels that I want to throw up. So instead I will read the new information, and then post a fart joke. At least we can have a chuckle as the ship of state sinks under the weight of corruption, cronyism and incompetence.

#11 RE: Judicial Watch Secures White House Email Stating That Primary Goal of Susan Rice Appearances Were to Establish That Benghazi Attack Was Due to "Internet Video" and Not "Failure of Policy" by ThirstyMan 30.04.2014 08:59

avatar

Quote: Frank Cannon wrote in post #10
Quote: ThirstyMan wrote in post #9
After all our joking around I don't want us to lose sight of the importance of this FOIA email ...



I am guessing you are not a Stassen Man then TM.


BTW,Why not joke around with this stuff. That is what Issa will do with it when he gives us another lame hearing where the Rats will make him look like an ass and nothing will happen.

Just look at this. It took Judicial Watch to ferret something out the House should have found on their own in the first place. That is goddamn pathetic on so many levels that I want to throw up. So instead I will read the new information, and then post a fart joke. At least we can have a chuckle as the ship of state sinks under the weight of corruption, cronyism and incompetence.





All true, Judicial Watch gets the credit for looking where others didn't have the time or incentive. Now Issa is forced to hold more hearing. He'll use the face time for his own advantage and disappear as he has done in the past. Although that would be a positive perspective. In the past the lying Dems have handed the dude his ass and sent him packing.

#12 RE: Judicial Watch Secures White House Email Stating That Primary Goal of Susan Rice Appearances Were to Establish That Benghazi Attack Was Due to "Internet Video" and Not "Failure of Policy" by algernonpj 30.04.2014 09:00

avatar

Quote: Frank Cannon wrote in post #10
Quote: ThirstyMan wrote in post #9
After all our joking around I don't want us to lose sight of the importance of this FOIA email ...


I am guessing you are not a Stassen Man then TM.


BTW,Why not joke around with this stuff. That is what Issa will do with it when he gives us another lame hearing where the Rats will make him look like an ass and nothing will happen.

Just look at this. It took Judicial Watch to ferret something out the House should have found on their own in the first place. That is goddamn pathetic on so many levels that I want to throw up. So instead I will read the new information, and then post a fart joke. At least we can have a chuckle as the ship of state sinks under the weight of corruption, cronyism and incompetence.




Great animated gif.

Every now and then for sanity's sake I need to let my dark sense of humor run free.

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor